Free Shipping on Orders of $1,500 or More!
Conductor material: Bare Copper
Gauge: 2/0 – 2
Insulation material: EPDM
Operating Temperature: -50°C to 105°C
Meets Requirements: UL VW-1 flame test outlined in UL1581; SAE J1127SAE J1127
- Secondary voltage resistance welding cable leads
- Temporary power uses
- National Electrical Code article 630 electric welders
- Power supply applications not exceeding 600 volts AC.
- 34 gauge bare copper manufactured in-house for superior flexibility
- Special stranding and packaging are available upon request
- Oil resistant
- Resistant to flame
- Custom print available upon request
- Halogen Free, all colors except green