Free Shipping on Orders of $1,500 or More with Discount Code "Stud"!
*For additional color options other than Black and Red, please call 800-936-1948*
Conductor material: Bare Copper
Gauge: 250 MCM – 8
Insulation material: EPDM
Separator material: Paper
Operating Temperature: -50°C to 105°C
Meets Requirements: UL VW-1 flame test outlined in UL1581; SAE J1127
- Secondary voltage resistance welding cable leads
- Temporary power uses
- National Electrical Code article 630 electric welders
- Power supply applications not exceeding 600 volts AC
- Special stranding and packaging are available upon request
- Oil and flame resistant
- Customizable PermaPrint™ indent print that lasts a lifetime and inkjet print are available on all colors & sizes
- Halogen Free, all colors except green.