- Unit of measure is Box except for 11" lengths and up. For quantity discounts or you don't see the size you need, just give us a call at 800-936-1948!
- 7/8" Diameter Headed Studs are most commonly used on bridge girders and embed plates.
- 7/8" Diameter studs that are shot straight to steel will burn off 3/16 of and inch.
- Headed Shear Connectors come in diameters of 3/4", 7/8", 1" and 1 1/4". They are made of low carbon steel, ASTM A29, 1010-1020.
- Ferrules - All ARC Weld Studs are supplied with the correct ferrule for your application, if you do not see the option you are looking for, select other and call for exact type.
- Ferrule types are F (Standard Duty), C (Collar Stud), FHD (Heavy Duty) TD (Thru Deck), P (Pitch Diameter Stud), R (reduced Base) FHDS (Heavy Duty Special) V (Vertical)& A (Angle Ferrule)
- Click here for shipping weights and box qtys